This is not a new issue for landlords.
GOOD – A tenant in an apartment who Pays Rent Early Every Month and never calls or complains.
– now he is 600lbs and has a lot of trouble going up and down stairs.
– he lives in 3rd floor apartment
– says he has no friends except his “2 cats” (yes, 2 cats were allowed)
– his parents live 3 hours away.
ISSUE – Tenant in apartment below reports leak in her bathroom ceiling and there is terrible odor in the hall coming from this fellow’s apartment.
– Work Order scheduled for repairs
– Dan photos before and after.
– Photos show outrageous dirt, trash, cat crap everywhere.
– Our 20yr+ Pest Control guy who sprays for bugs in apartments refuses to re-enter apartment until cleaned up or this guy is gone.
– Our Air Conditioning Service Person reports same.
SOLUTION – proposed tenant enrolling in a weekly maid service to clean his apartment and report to office.
– at this time, tenant is agreeable and willing to pay.
– his re-inspection is scheduled for 3pm today.
Stay tuned for the next chapter to see what Tenant does to get results.
Click Here for Full Video/Article (Members Only)